Terms & Conditions in Short:
By purchasing artwork from Samm Rae, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- A document containing the terms and conditions below will be supplied via email along with the first invoice. Acceptance should be stated in an email reply.
All personal information that you provide will be handled by Samm Rae as responsible for the personal information.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Please note that local charges may occur.
- Samm Rae reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
PURCHASE OF COMMISSIONED WORK
Rights and Ownership
Rights: All services provided by Samm Rae shall be for the exclusive use of the client other than for Samm Rae's promotional use. Upon payment of all fees, the following reproduction rights for all approved final designs created by Samm Rae for this project shall be granted:
- Client to gain full transferable rights to brand identity.
- Client to gain full license to reproduce works through commercial printers.
Ownership: The client shall be entitled to full ownership of all final artwork created during the project upon full payment of the agreed fee.
- Projects $250.00 and under: Full payment must be made prior to work commencing.
- Projects $251.00 - $500.00: The client will make a 50% downpayment prior to work commencing.
- Projects over $500.00: Client required to make a 1/3 downpayment prior to work commencing.
Projects will be scheduled once the downpayment is received. The downpayment is non-refundable. The remaining payment must be made before or upon completion of the project, and before original artwork is supplied to the client.
*Payment plans can be arranged for clients upon discussion and a signed legal contract.
If after project commencement client communication (face-to-face, telephone, or email) stops for a period of 30 days, the project can be cancelled, in writing by Samm Rae, and ownership of all copyrights shall be retained by Samm Rae. A cancellation fee for work completed shall be paid by the client, with the fee based on the stage of project completion. The fee will not exceed the remaining total project cost.
PURCHASE OF ORIGINAL ARTWORKS
Rights and Ownership
Rights: All original works sold by Samm Rae shall be for the exclusive use of the client and by Samm Rae. Client will receive the original artwork upon full payment.
If the purchaser of original artwork is within a 100 mile radius of Samm Rae, Samm Rae reserves the right to give a 30 day notice to borrow original artworks for exhibitions with a duration of 2 weeks or less. Borrowed original artworks will be listed as "Not For Sale" at the gallery/exhibition location. If the client is not within a 100 mile radius, or if a 30 day notice is not given, client reserves the right to decline the borrowing of purchased work.
Payment plans are arranged upon discussion with Samm Rae. Client will not receive the artwork until payment is complete.
Purchaser of original artwork is NOT permitted to resell artwork under any circumstances. Purchaser is permitted to a determined percent of a refund for purchased work based upon inspection of damages or alterations.
PURCHASE OF PRINTS/REPRODUCTIONS
- Resale, redistribution, and alteration/editing of purchased works are prohibited.
- All works sold/shipped are guaranteed in mint condition. Samm Rae will not be held responsible for any damage to works during shipping.
- Returns/refunds are not accepted.